We will be testing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30-10:30. The kids are ready, they have learned so much this year and I can't wait to see their growth!
Tuesday is also bike and walk to school day. There will be a bike and walk event for 1st-3rd graders at 10:30 (we will pause our testing if we are not finished). Please make sure if you plan on biking that you bring a helmet, you will not be allowed to bike without one!
With testing we will be taking it easy the rest of the days to give the kids a brain break! We will still be continuing on with geometry in math by working on identifying angles and types of lines, we will also look at relating shapes to fractions.
In social studies we will be learning about City Hall. We will learn about some of the positions and departments in the government of a community and what the people in those positions do.
Here is the teacher appreciation week line up:
- Monday: Batter Up! Wear a baseball cap or jersey!
- Tuesday: Giddy Up! Wear your favorite cowboy shirt or hat!
- Wednesday: Surf's Up! Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt of outfit!
- Thursday: Dress Up! Students may come all dressed Up!
There is no school on Friday.
- May 3-5: NWEA testing for our class from 8:30-10:30 each day
- May 3: Walk and bike to school day
- May 6: No School
- May 13th: 3rd grade musical 8:45 for the parents (make sure if your kiddo has a speaking role they are practicing their part)
- May 16-19: Smarter Balanced testing 8:30-10:30 each day
No homework or spelling test this week due to testing.
Code Word: NWEA
I enjoyed Ryder's baseball game on Friday and Teagen's soccer game on Saturday! Great job boys, you both played awesome!. I hope all my athletes had a great weekend of sports!