In writing this week we will share our procedural "how to" pieces. Then we will be working on a persuasive piece trying to convince Santa that we could be one of his reindeer!
In math we will still be focusing on problem solving for the majority of the week. We will also be practicing multiplication and division with our math games this week.
In science this week we are finally starting Project Lead the Way! I am so excited to get started. Our first unit is called Science of Flight. We will start this week by practicing logging into our online portion, we will begin with a story to get us thinking about balancing weight, and then we will participate in an activity that focusing on balancing weight.
Homework: Reading log, multiplication quiz (please practice your multiplication facts every night), multiplication/division/time review.
- Wednesday: 8:30 Christmas program dress rehearsal
- Friday: Christmas program 10:00 and 1:30
- Monday 12/22/14: Walk up to St. John's and Mission Ridge to perform another Christmas program. We will be singing twice and please dress up again that day! This will be from about 9-10.
- Tuesday 12/23/14: Last day of school for 2014! This is a full day of school.
- If you have a flashlight for the Christmas program please bring it on Monday otherwise Ms. Waddell will not have enough time to get it ready for the program!!
Code Word: Christmas Program