In math this week we are continuing to work on telling time and time intervals. We are working on elapsed time and using time intervals, and this can be difficult, so we will spend more time on it this week. We will also start learning about length and using rulers. We will practice measuring to the nearest inch, half inch, and fourth of an inch.
- 7th Memory Book Orders Due
- 23rd Science Fair
- 23rd Field Trip to Rocky Mountain College Aviation Hanger (finalizing details on this, but it should be this day in the morning)
- 24th End of 3rd Quarter
- 3rd No School
- 6th 3rd Grade Musical 8:45
- 7th Memories with Mom 7:15-8:15
- 12th Early Out Noon Dismissal
- 13th-17th No School
Code Word: Memory Book
If you want to order a Memory Book the orders on due this Tuesday, March 7th.
2016-17 Memory Book order forms have gone home and are due March 7th. You can order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com ID # 6643317.