We also had fun on Wednesday learning about balancing our mood from Mrs. Kvilhaug (Krista's mom). She came to our room and taught a character lesson. I loved it and so did the kids!!
This week is a short week with no school on Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is also an early dismissal at noon.
During reading time this week we will be working on our wax museum projects. We will finish up research, work on reports, and begin speeches. We will also be working on a time line of their persons' life.
In math we are continuing to study area and perimeter.
- 12th Early Out Noon Dismissal
- 13th-17th No School
- 19th Mission Ridge "It's a Hit" performance 1:15
- 21st PEAK track meet 4pm Colton Field
- 25th-27th Spring NWEA Testing 8:30-10:30 each day
- 3rd Bike to school day
- 5th No School
- 12th Wax Museum 8:30-9:30
- 15th-19th Smarter Balanced Testing 8:30-10:00 everyday except Friday it will be 12:30-2:00
- 19th Field Day - morning
- 29th No School
I hope everyone has/had a wonderful weekend! I hope you can all get out and enjoy the weather!!
Code Word: Easter Break